Possible categories are:
- International Promotion & Advancement of Hypnosis
- Pioneer of European Hypnosis
- Newcomer of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
- Hypnosis Teacher
Each year a maximum of four Hypnosekongress.NET awards will be given.
To acknowledge people of outstanding merit who have promoted::
- the further development of hypnosis techniques
- the dissemination of hypnosis techniques
- in public
- in politics
Submission of proposals
- Every hypnotist who has completed a recognized training may submit proposals.
- It is not possible for hypnotists to propose themselves.
- Proposals must be received by the end of September in writing including reasons.
- Contributions to the hypnosis community
- Willingness to pass on the knowledge
- Special achievements
- Hansruedi Wipf
And three members who are appointed by the organizers annually.
- The jury will decide in all respects with a majority decision.
- Each member has one vote.
- The jury may define new categories at any time.
- A maximum of four awards will be given each year.
- Members of the jury cannot receive any awards.
- The jury decides if all awards will be given or not.
- The jury will not conduct any correspondence and will not provide any justification regarding proposals which have not been taken into account.
- The organizator of the Hypnosekongress.NET bear the costs of the awards.
- The members of the jury do this on a voluntary basis and receive no compensation.
- The three other jury members will be appointed annually by the organizators. No correspondence will be conducted regarding this matter.