– is on the board of the NGH chapter “Grossraum Zürich”
– is CEO of the Hypnose.net GmbH and director of the OMNI Hypnosis training
– bears the financial risk for the Hypnosekongress.NET
- We organize the congress independently from associations, schools and techniques.
- We provide an open platform for the exchange of views, to further training and to make new contacts or renew old ones.
- To the best of our knowledge and beliefs we will only allow lecturers/presentations of high quality. We will also provide a platform for new talents and ideas. However, we reserve the right to refuse lecturers without giving any reasons.
- We are open to recommendations for new, interesting and exciting lecturers and topics.
- Generally we accept new ideas and concepts and as long as they are useful and feasible we are happy to incorporate them.
With my registration I confirm that I am in full possession of my mental and physical health and that I participate in the congress and the workshops on my own responsibility. The hypnosis congress does not replace psychotherapy but shall serve to intensify and deepen the knowledge about hypnosis, hypnotherapy, etc. I agree that photos will be taken and possibly videos recorded, which may be published on the homepage. As participant and lecturer, I acknowledge that no claim for damages can be made against the organizer if the congress cannot take place or take place only in a reduced form due to unforeseen economic or political events or force majeure. This also applies, if program changes might become necessary in the event of a cancellation of a lecturers prticipation. With the registration I agree to this proviso. I agree with the processing of my data on electronic media.